[NR] Regional Fighter Practice at Northkeep

Donnchadh donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Tue Feb 28 11:40:15 PST 2006

The problem is authorization.  Without being able to get on the field and actually shoot, we can't get authorized.  Considering I finally got all my equipment together and finished building my armor (Thanks again Owen), this is pretty disheartening.  Anyone know of anywhere else that is doing combat archery authorizations?

Lord Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair
Herald - Barony of Namron
Honorable Brotherhood of Brewers, Mazers, and Vintners