[NR] Prynhawn da (good afternoon)

syr_owen at nordsteorra.org syr_owen at nordsteorra.org
Mon Jan 23 14:08:50 PST 2006

Prynhawn Da,

What a fantastic weekend!! Not only was The Kings Round Table fun but
Mooneschadowe became a province. I was there when the idea was first thought up
and I am very pleased that all of the hard work has paid off. The Regional
practice was awesome. There were 34 fighters in attendance and more than 20
people doing different crafts and enjoying each others company.
I will be at the Skarrgardr practice this Sunday in Shawnee at Woodland park
practice starts at 3:00pm. If anyone needs authorization please seek me out.
The Regional Practice for February will be the 25th it will start at 12:00pm it
will be at Lucy Park in Wichita Falls TX.( Directions below.)

Syr Owen ap Aeddan
Northern Regional Knight Marshal

Go to Wichita FallsTX.
Take U.S. 277 West, turn north on Sunset Drive and follow the road to the
Pavilion".  Sunset drive winds around the park.  Gentles will be able to see
the pool/pavilion as they follow this road around.