[NR] Combat Archery at Bad Girls of History-Brad Leah

Mike Gideon mg1m at swbell.net
Tue Oct 3 04:06:08 PDT 2006

Greetings unto the Combat Archers of Ansteorra (and those who would wish to be),

I've spoken with the good folk of the Shire of Brad Leah concerning Combat Archery at the melee's in the afternoon this weekend at Bad Girls of History. I also have made plans to set up IKCAC targets for those that would wish to make use of them for practice prior to the melee's.  If you have interest in these activities, come and join us. Let us SHOOT something.

Yours in Service,
Michel mac Donnchaid
Baron of the Eldern Hills
Authorizing Combat Archery Marshal