[NR] Hosta

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Sat Jun 16 20:59:54 PDT 2007

Half a moon ago, ld.blackmoon wrote (in lower case):

> be safe, be happy, have fun
> ld.arthur blackmoon,k.a.a , h.o.s.t.a.( ok, so i have no idea what letters go with a sable talon = /  )
> arcarius to arc d'or jaques the spink
> baronial missile marshal
> barony of northkeep
> namron baronial archery champion
> castellan archer
> castellan marksman

Holder of the Sable Talon of Ansteorra: HOSTA. I doubt it will ever be
the official abbreviation, but I like it.  A shade-loving plant.

And since, like Sable Thistles, you can get a Sable Talon in different
fields, once you get two of them you get to be a variegated hosta like
the green ones with white edges.

H.E. Ulf, Laurel, HOSTA, some tomatoes, and a dash of ginger.
*grin*

http://www.hosta.org/