[NR] [Fwd: [Namron] Med Fair Update - Thursday 830 pm]

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Thu Mar 29 19:54:16 PDT 2007

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Namron] Med Fair Update - Thursday 830 pm
Date: 	Thu, 29 Mar 2007 20:43:21 -0500
From: 	<variglog at sbcglobal.net>
<007e01c77249$c7ba1a70$3a339745 at LONGHAIR1>

I just came in from site, and it is not too pretty right now, especially
with the rain not showing any signs of wanting to stop. The latest
forecast shows heavy rain and possible severe storms through late Friday.

The Med Fair Committee will make a “go-no go” decision by 7 am Friday
and will put that information on their office answering machine. So,
PLEASE call 405- 288-2536 before coming out Friday morning.

If Friday is on, we will have a lot of work to do to salvage our
encampment and prepare for what visitors we may have. But be assured
many of the merchants and other performers will be in the same boat
(sorry for the pun) as several have not even begun to set up. The Namron
Baronial remains high and dry, and we may have to focus the day out of
there. Lord Terrence will make fight decision based on the weather and
condition of the list. The rest of us may very well have to become the
exhibits and live demos and make fun with improv and “lane play.” Please
take the weather into account when you dress, and rugged and simple are
perfectly fine.

Looking ahead, the weather for Saturday and Sunday promises to be much,
much improved.

If you need to contact me, I may be reached at 405-360-4150. That will
forward to my mobile if I’m in the field.

In Service

A very wet and cold Wolfgang