[NR] FW: Med Fair Update - Friday 0645

Elric Dracwin dracwin at cox.net
Fri Mar 30 04:55:56 PDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: namron-bounces at ansteorra.org [mailto:namron-bounces at ansteorra.org]On
Behalf Of variglog at sbcglobal.net
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 6:52 AM
To: 'Barony of Namron Mailing List'
Subject: [Namron] Med Fair Update - Friday 0645

  Med Fair is POSTPONED!

  Because of the conditions of the grounds and the continued threat of
severe weather, the Fair will not begin until 10 am Saturday.  So enjoy a
few hours of sleep, and please check back throughout the day.  Weather
permitting, I would like to try and get a recovery and salvage crew together
this evening to make our encampment ready for the weekend.

  Thank you for bearing with me on this.

  Wolfgang (who now goes back to hibernate for a couple hours)