[NR] Britton Road Hancocks in OKC (Closing)

Susan catmafia at hughes.net
Sun Mar 25 17:12:17 PDT 2007

Is there a master list of which ones are closing?  I've heard that one
of the three in Tulsa is closing and one of two in NW Arkansas.  It
seems like Stillwater is also loosing their discount fabric place.  With
all of these and Wal-Mart's scheduled death of their fabric
departments-what will we do?  I love knowing that there are mail order
fabric shops, but I am one who really likes to feel the fabric on the
bolt and I'll miss that.

Susan the Curious