[NR] Estrella Bus

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 12:38:35 PDT 2007

So I've priced out a bus to Estrella, leaving from OKC on Wed Feb 13th, 2008
and returning on Sun Feb 17th 2008.  Cost will be around $160 a person + the
amount for the hotel and tip. This cost is *if* and only *if* we can get 50
people going.... sooooo... if you are interested in going, please let me
know *offline* in private email so that I can see if this is a viable
option.

For cost comparison purposes, its around 2000 miles round trip to the site,
which if you were driving by yourself in a vehicle that gets 30 mpg it would
cost around $170 (using $2.50) mpg.  Of course sharing your vehicle with
another person reduces it, but then you still have to spend around 16 to 17
hours of driving, as opposed to 34 hours of watching movies, telling tall
tales, and generally having more fun that you should.

JP

--
There are no simple answers, but there are many simple questions.