[NR] speaking of Estrella...

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue Oct 16 13:19:29 PDT 2007

Speaking of Estrella War...

I am attending, with the focus of providing material help and support to my
brothers & sister in Clan McKillinKay, who is the host of this year's Outlands
Party (held on Feb 14). It should be a positively wonderful time.  I plan on
bringing ... oh, somewhere around 30 to 40 lbs of chocolate. :)  If you've
nothing to do that evening at war, do stop by.  (Brewers: there's going to be a
bit of a 'brew off' at the party. Caid has said they're bringing 'the best
booze in the known world' to donate to the party. I don't think they're better
than Ansteorra's brewers, but don't have any way to prove that.... Do you?)

Friday and Saturday, I'll more than likely be doing Ansteorran style, non-
contact waterbearing, so look for me on the field.

Hope to see a lot of Black Stars at the war!

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya
Northern Region