[NR] Brad Leah Survivor Question

Kerry Pratt kpratt at sw.rr.com
Thu Oct 11 09:58:24 PDT 2007

Val,

It really depends on what kind of roads that you want to take.  If you
go on the interstates it will run you an extra 40 miles or so.  If you
go down to Sherman and then take 82 across you get there in about the
same amount of time but shorter distance.  I believe that this is the
actual location of Camp Graham Bell:

Unknown road @33.663310, -98.774410

I used maps.google.com to get this.  If you need more help please feel
free to email me.  Looking forward to seeing you there.

Cameron