[NR] Big Demo in Northkeep

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 3 21:34:42 PDT 2007

Greetings Friends, Family, and Neighbors,
This coming weekend (September 8th) from 1-4PM at the Martin East Regional Library on Garnet between 21st and 31st in Tulsa Oklahoma there is a huge Demo going on. We would like to invite people from all over the Northern Region and Mighty Kingdom of Ansteorra to attend. Set up starts at around 9-10 AM. There will be arts and sciences displays, A&S demonstrations, there will be fighting of all kinds, and there will be a 30ft long Pirate Vessel. Musicians of any kind and Rapier fighters to add to the whole Pirate theme of their fair would be especially welcome.

This Demo is a part of the annual Tulsa Library Summer Reading Program and it is Pirate themed...we would welcome any and all who would like to come to help us show the public of Tulsa what the SCA is all about.

Kindly,
Ian Dun Gillan
Baron of Northkeep
Lord of Chemin Noir