[NR] Seeking Possible Sites Info

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 20:33:18 PDT 2008

Greetings!

   In my mundane life, I am looking at possible sites
for a three night, four day getaway with some church
friends at a park.

   I'm looking at early June, and the state parks with
cabins I've talked with so far are all booked..then
looking at SCA events coming up, it got me to thinking
about the possibility of some site like the one out by
Marlow, or Cleveland, or the one over by
Langston-Coyle.

   I'm looking for a place with several cabins on
site.. what do those sites typically run, cost-wise,
and could someone forward to me contact info for those
sites, please?

Thanks!
Valstarr