[NR] Welcome your new Baronial Virtual Scribe

Kingdom Webminister vscribe at ansteorra.org
Wed Jan 16 22:17:08 PST 2008

Greetings unto the Populace of the Eldern Hills and the Northern Region,

It is my distinct pleasure and honor to announce that the Barony of the
Eldern Hills has a new Virtual Scribe to administrate the Baronial website.
Congratulations goes to Michel mac Donnchaid. We offer our thanks and
appreciation to all past virtual scribes of the Baronial website and look
forward to the continuation and improvement of the beauty and standards that
has been set.

In Fealty to Their Stellar Majesties, Aaron MacGregor III and Vanessa de
Verona II
HL Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio
Kingdom WebMinister, Ansteorra
vscribe at ansteorra.org