[NR] [Fwd: [Ansteorra] Elfsea Defender Cancelled]

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Tue Sep 16 21:07:44 PDT 2008

FYI

Donnchadh

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Ansteorra] Elfsea Defender Cancelled
Date: 	Tue, 16 Sep 2008 13:31:48 -0500
From: 	Dáire and Druinne -- the Hays Family <daire.druinne at gmail.com>
To: 	Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc. <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>,
Barony of Elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org>

Due to the unfortunate conditions created by Ike, we have lost the use
of our site for Elfsea Defender, 2008.  Therefore, the event is now
officially cancelled.

We hope that everyone who has been impacted by Ike will recover swiftly.

We also appreciate all of the efforts from those who were planning a
great hafla, wonderful dinners, beautiful lyst field pavilions and
challenging tournaments and hope to see them at a later date.

Please feel free to cross post.

Morgarten,
Elfsea Seneschal

Dáire and Druinne