[NR] Heralding for Triumph of the Eclipse

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 14:05:46 PDT 2008

Hello,

I am managing the heraldry for Mooneschadowe Triumph of the Eclipse.
Following Lord Kevin's lead from Northkeep's Castellan event, I will
be setting up a Herald's Point to manage things throughout the day
from a central and static location.

To this end, I will welcome all volunteers who would like to help out
with any and all types of heralding. I will certainly need site
heralds throughout the day, and List heralds for most of the
tournaments on Saturday and Sunday. While I have not managed to speak
with the Crown prince about if he was bringing a herald or not, if
anyone would like to throw their name out as a possible backup court
herald, I would be grateful.

If you have never heralded before, I will be able to show anyone the
basics in a mater of a few minutes for site or list heralding. And if
you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me and I'll get back to
you as soon as possible.

And for everyone who was already planning on coming and heralding,
e-mail me if you can, and if not, ask about herald's point when you
get to site. I'll keep a schedule, so if you can only herald for an
hour or two, I'll be able to write that down ant not forget about your
time constraints, and if you are like me and want to herald sun up to
sun set... well, I think I can keep you busy too.

And to everyone else without a heraldic bone in your body, come and
enjoy the event and all the fun that it has to offer.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Herald In Charge-Mooneschadowe Triumph Of the Eclipse
Province of Mooneschaodwe
Kingdome of Ansteorra

Ivo at hailmog.org