[NR] September 27-28 Lawton International Festival

Richard de Vere richard.eldern at roseandchad.net
Wed Sep 3 06:50:47 PDT 2008

Hey Mike,

  when our group goes out to walk the site for international fest, can you and I and maybe Gunnar get together there and see if we will be capable of combat archery?  I would like to see it there If it is feasable and safe.  I dont know all the rules for CA and wanted someone with a lot of experience there to help me plan.

  thx

  Richard

Mike Gideon <mg1m at swbell.net> wrote:
  Greetings unto the Northern Region,
For those that don't plan on attending Elfsea Defender, the Barony of the Eldern Hills would greatly appreciate your help with our Lawton International Festival Demo.
This year International Festival will be in Elmer Thomas Park (just off I-44 by the lake)
We will have a large area for Fighting and Arts and Sciences. Saturday September 27 and Sunday September 28.
More info will be forthcoming soon.
Michel mac Donnchaid
VScribe Barony of the Eldern Hills