[NR] Brewing

Matthias the Brewer matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Wed Sep 3 15:55:23 PDT 2008

Hey all.

Once again, there will be a brewing event at my house this weekend
(September 6).

Is there a particular type of beer anyone wants to make?  I'm open to
requests, but if no one has a request I'm planning to do a milk stout (15
gallons).

If Miles should happen to bring his brew pot along (HINT  HINT  HINT), we
can make a second batch of beer.  If he does bring it, I'll plan on making
the famous Raspberry Wit (5 gallons).

There will also be plenty of time to make a mead or two if someone should
desire.

Starts at 9 AM

2937 NW 65th Street  (notice NORTH west)
OKC

405-503-6078

Matthias