[NR] if we build it would you come ??

Manners, Tabitha tabitha.manners at okstate.edu
Mon Sep 15 07:23:09 PDT 2008

If the event was held in this region and didn't conflict with another northern event or Gulf War (which I don't think anyone would be silly enough to do), then yes count me in...along with my daughter and probably my mom.  The fun variants on target shooting are definitely favorites.  I've never tried anything outside of target archery.  If it were an event with the opportunity to learn about and try different missile activities without having to own our own equipment.  I would definitely come.

As far as helping with the event, I'm willing to help with general event labor like sitting gate shift or helping with food prep if there is a tavern or feast.

Liliana