[NR] [Ansteorra-archery] grand assembly of archers

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Sat Apr 25 22:53:07 PDT 2009

Blackmoon the Unpunctuated wrote:
> ; ) then mark your calendars for sept. 11-13 2009
> at camp dakani ( okc area , right off of I-35 )
> and plan on attending
>
> The Grand Assembly of Archers !!!

Thank you for the enthusiasm, Arthur!

Yes, that's right, folks.  We are putting together one heck of an event.

We just got it on the Kingdom Calendar and are finalizing the site
paperwork.  But the details are not important right now.  All you need
to know are three things: it will be incredibly fun, it will be
September 11th-13th, and it will an archery-only event.

So mark your calendar and make plans.  September 11th-13th: Grand
Assembly of Archers.

Master Ulf