[NR] Storms in Northern Ansteorra

Deborah May auntdwen at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 26 10:59:07 PDT 2009

Greetings from the Wastelands of Wiesenfeuer!

    Johann and I have been calling around this morning.  There was a Home & Garden show this weekend at the Expo Center.  No reported injuries and everyone got to shelter, but there were 40 or so caravans & trucks owned by the merchants that were destroyed.  We've been in touch w/ Wolfgang Von Gruber who lives in N. Enid.  His old house got hit, but his current residence is fine.  They do have debris from the Expo Center in their yard.  Malaki & Marie (Ulfska) are fine as are we and our family.  N. Enid actually took the hit, most of us are in Enid or south of there.

    Thanks for the thoughtful concern.  If we become aware of anyone that was hit or is in need, we'll pass along the info.

Bright Blessings,
Auntie Dwen