[NR] Eldern Hills Tuesday meeting

Mike Gideon mg1m at swbell.net
Mon Aug 10 16:20:53 PDT 2009

As the webminister, I can confirm that the location at Cameron University posted on the front page is the current information. The time also listed there as 7:30 pm is also correct. After Welcome to the Barony of the Eldern Hills the next line on the web page is a link ELDERN  HILLS CALENDAR. This will show you that on August 11th at 7:30 PM and a map linked to the Cameron University building and room number that we will have a Overview of Bodices given by Lady Kalliera.
This information is all current as of last week. Please contact me (at the email listed at the bottom of each web page, or on the officers page) if you have any further questions.

Baron Michel mac Donnchaid
Barony of the Eldern Hills Webminister.