[NR] Eldern Hills Tuesday meeting

Melissa VonAschen aylavonaschen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 07:59:37 PDT 2009

I'm sorry. I missed the link for the Eldern Hills Calendar.  The way it
showed up on my screen I thought it was just the title for the information
listed below.  I went to the Upcoming Eldern Events link instead, which is
why I didn't think there was anything on the website.  I apologize.  You
have a great calendar posted on the webpage.  Thank you for the
information.

Ayla