[NR] Coronation of Owen ap Aeddan and Genevria de Betto

Rose Welch hosting at coronation-sca.org
Mon Oct 26 14:31:32 PDT 2009

Greetings,

Please feel free to cross-post this missive to your local lists.

We invite one and all to the Coronation of Owen ap Aeddan ap Trahearn and Genevria de Betto de Adriano, that will take place in just two short weeks, on November 7th, 2009.

Enjoy a day of excitement and wonder as we gather to crown Ansteorra's newest King and Queen. Watch as our brave warriors fight for the honor and glory of being the newest King's Champion, in a tournament with two forty-five minute rounds; the first to be fought with the weapons of their choice, and the second to be fought with great weapons.

Behold a wondrous display of skill as artisans vie to wow the Crown with an exciting Insignia & Scroll Competition, with the entries to be donated to Crown. Dine at a truly genteel table during our feast, as guests compete in a table decor contest with prizes for the most period and best autumn themed tables, and the talented Merry Musicians play period music for our listening pleasure.

We will also be hosting the vigil for Centurion Daniel de Burdon, the newest inductee into our proud tradition of knighthood.

Site Fees:
Adults, 15+: $12.00
Children, 5-14: $5.00
Children, 0-4: FREE
Family Max: $30.00

Address:
Simmons Center
800 Chisholm Trail Parkway
Duncan, Oklahoma 73533

Directions:
Take Highway 81 into Duncan, Oklahoma. Turn west onto Elk Ave. Turn south onto Chisholm Trail Parkway. Simmons Center is on the east side of the road. Please use the north entrance.

Event Stewards:
HE Audri de Leon (Janice Kirksey)
HE Micheal mac Donnchaid (Michael Gideon)
(580) 252-7488
steward at coronation-sca.org

Sir Williams Cameon de Blakstan (Kerry Pratt)
(940) 235-0558
tournament at coronation-sca.org
Note: Armor inspection will begin promptly at 9:30 a.m. and the King's Champion Tournament will being promptly at 11:00 a.m.

Feast Steward:
HL Elizabeth de Calais (Melissa Blevins)
feast at coronation-sca.org
Note: Feast reservations are available by filling out a form on our website at www.coronation-sca.org or by e-mailing  HE Elizabeth de Calais directly at feast at coronation-sca.org. Feast is limited to 200, so make your reservations soon!

For more detailed information, please see our website at www.coronation-sca.org.

In Service,

Lady Rose the Obnoxious