[NR] Northern Regional Rapier Practice

Lord Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Mon Oct 26 10:17:34 PDT 2009

Greetings All!

Please cross post this as necessary! This weekend I would like to invite all
rapier fighters of the North to a mellee practice, to be held on the Sunday
following Harvest of the Axe @ approximately 10AM (sca time).

*I would especially like to talk with the local group commanders OR some
representative of each local group.*

Here is more information about the event:
http://northkeep.ansteorra.org/harvest.htm

in service,
Lord Orlando Giovanni Di Gilead
Cadet to HE Don Elric Dracwin