[NR] Northern Regional Commander

Terry Stilwell wolfstaralphax at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 09:39:26 PDT 2010

Greetings Unto the Mighty Northern Region,

Alas it is time for me to find my replacement to lead the North to victory
in our upcoming wars, and skirmishes.  I will be accepting letters of intent
from all Northern fighters regardless of rank.  If you have the desire to
lead our army for his Majesty, please let it be known to me by the Namron's
Beltane (May 1st) Letter does not need to be formal, just your interest in
this position, and any plans for future direction for the Northern Army

Please forward to all appropriate lists

Yours In Service,
Baron D'Alder de Cambray CSS.
Northern Regional Commander
wolfstaralphax at gmail.com

--
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
-Benjamin Franklin