[NR] Champions of Bonwicke

kate mills serafinadegratia at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 09:47:30 PDT 2010

Greetings!

Let it be known that Their Excellencies, Chiang ti Lung and Li Xiao Wuya, Baron and Baroness of Bonwicke, extend a heartfelt invitation to our friends and family to the North, hoping that all good gentles will join in the revelry at our Champions event, held the twenty-fourth of April.

It promises to be a day of grace and good fellowship. Come and test your skill and vie for the chance to be named Bonwicke's newest Chivalric, Rapier or Archery Champion.

Test your culinary and artistic skills in a Peeps® subtlety contest. Impress the populace with your finest mask creation. Laugh and enjoy the company of good friends. And finally, join us in celebration at the Masquerade and Feast of Saint George, held to honour the elevation of our beloved Baron Chiang to the rank of Knight. We look forward to sharing the hospitality of our great Barony with all of you.

http://bonwicke.ansteorra.org/champions/