[NR] A Pooky Sighting!

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Thu Jul 8 21:55:46 PDT 2010

Greetings to the most glorious and Noble Baron Pooky
>From Their Graces Jonathan and Willow Drakemore
Penned by the hand of their clerk, Brother Fredrick
It meets our ears with great pleasure that you will be attending the illustrious Crown Tourney. We too will not be competing but we would love it if your party would care to join our group for a while and watch a round together.
I will bring cookies. and stories about Dragons. Also are you up to some gambleing. I will have goods for that.
Yours in Joy
Duchess Willow de Wisp
signed this day by the bullhorns of her Grace.