[NR] Vivat the Northern Region

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 07:21:05 PDT 2010

It was an honor to fight in the battles and to see not only the numbers
we had but the skill of so many of our fighters. They way that everyone
worked together and followed the orders given and improvised on the line
as needed was impressive. I got to fight alongside a number of our
groups and allies and it was great to see the way we all were able to
help and support each other without thought as to what group anyone was in.

Thank you for leading and encouraging us throughout the war.

Vivat the Northern Region!

Vincenti da Murano