[NR] Coronation Lost and Found

Meggan Cividanes harperaria at yahoo.com
Thu May 20 07:04:32 PDT 2010

Here are the Lost and Found items from Coronation last weekend. Please contact me if any of them are yours.

One Stainless Steel mug (left in feast hall)
Three pretty broaches/pins (if you are missing such an item please email me with a description)
One pair leather birkenstocks (in a yellow plastic bag)
One water bottle in a paisley fabric cover
One elephant pendant on a woven white and green string (largesse)
One cream tablecloth (patterned cream-on-cream with rectangles
One cotton square napkin with black blue and green ivy vines along the edges.
One pink napkin
One fringed shawl in purples and greens
One bag of metal leaves/roses/circles? They look like they might be decorative for leatherwork?

with joy in service,
HL Lillias MacGuffin