[NR] Stirring Up the Pot at Lady of the Lake

Ofelia ladyohf at att.net
Tue May 25 19:16:18 PDT 2010

Ok, here are the Rules for everyone!  Best of luck! And may the best Cook
win!

:-)

Cooking Competition Rules For “ Lady of the Lake”

1st.       Documentation is not required BUT is STRONGLY INCOURAGED!!

2nd.       This is in the style of Iron Chef. Being that each entry MUST
contain the secret ingredient in some form. Each entry will be judged on a
point system.

The point system being thus:  You must declare a main entry from your
dishes.

            All others, if any will have special point values in each point
category.

The categories are as follows:

            Taste, Presentation and Consistency to Period food.

The main entry will have a value of 10 points per category per judge.

Each additional entry will have a value of 5 points per judge.

5 bonus points will be awarded per entry for Documentation.

Each contestant will be allowed (1) one entry per food category.

Food categories are as follows:

            Beverage, Appetizer, Entrée, Side and Dessert.

3rd.       Contestants will receive the secret ingredient when they tell the
troll that they are competing.

Possible secret ingredients will ONE of these :

            Oranges, Apples and or Nutmeg

4th.       All cooking MUST be done on SITE. There are NO fire pits or
facilities in which to cook. So it is strongly recommended that you bring
your own source of fire. You can start cooking as soon as you receive the
ingredient.

            You may cut, chop and marinade before arrival BUT you MUST cook
on site!!!

5th.       All entries MUST Be on the Judges table by NOON on Saturday.

            This is it. So come and cook and have fun.

                        In Service Lady Isabelle for

                                    Lord Wilhelm von Koln

  _____