[NR] Childrens activities at Wiesenfeuer Yule Revel

Ithilin Palandiriel ithilinpalandriel at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 05:49:42 PST 2010

Greetings good gentles and youth

Wiesenfeuer's Yule revel is 2 weeks away.  With that in mind, I have put the
schedule of Children's Activities together.

This year we will be having a Youth A and S championship as well as the Youth
Bardic Championship.  Kids bring your crafts to display ( no documentation
necessary) and your best bardic piece and join in the fun.

We will also have a Subtlty Making class and competition again this year!  Bring
your ideas to play with chocolate!

Here is the Schedule:

After Morning court:  Youth A and S set up.  (place to be announced in a later
e-mail) (Populace vote)

10ish - 11:30(or after morning court and A and S set up) Subtlty Making class
and Competition (Populace Vote)

11:30 - 1 Luncheon break

1-2:45ish Youth Bardic (Panel of Judges)

3ish - 4ish Courtly Dancing with Baroness Adina Terricsdottir

4ish a visit from Father Winter.

If you wish for your child to recieve a gift from Father Winter please bring a
wrapped gift with your child's name on it and his helpers will make sure that it
is in his sack of goodies.