[NR] FW: [Namron] Yule Revel project

ksullivan6 at cox.net ksullivan6 at cox.net
Tue Nov 16 09:20:38 PST 2010

Last night  at open A&S we got a good start on the project to make toys
for Father Christmas to give to  the kids at Yule Revel. We had 6
“Elves” working.  If you would like to help we will be meeting at the
open A&S at the Hidden Castle in Norman the next 2 Mon. nights starting
around 6:30.

Work hard,keep the ceremonies,live peaceably, and unite your hearts.
(Hopi)