[NR] [Namron] Regional Naming Meeting at Protectorate

Jim Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 14:41:59 PDT 2010

That's how I read it. If and until there is a formal movement, its just a
discussion among friends whenever there is interest.

On Oct 8, 2010 4:12 PM, "Kevinkeary" <kevinkeary at aol.com> wrote:

Now, see, I took what he said to be "Since the meetings are informal, any
time you get together with other people and talk about it, you're having
one."

The corollary would be "Hold one whenever you like. Make it friendly and
interesting, and you're likely to draw in other similarly-inclined people.
Just don't interfere with other people who are doing other things, at least
against their will."