[NR] Leather Mask Making Class

Elyssa Hoffman madlaber at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 16:00:59 PDT 2011

I am reposting and crossposting this email. Please respond if you are
interested so supplies can be obtained.

Hola,
Many of you have seen my wonderful plague mask, Paloma's Marti Gras
mask, and Adelaide and Rameriz tree and leaf masks. What do these have
in common? They were all made by the talented Lady Adelaide verch
Dewi. Several of you have approached her to make these wonderful masks
for you but she has a better idea. Why not learn to make your own?
Lady Adelaide has consented to travel to Mooneschadowe to teach a
class in leather mask making. We have a tentative date of August 13 (
I'm not going to feel sorry for you if your at Pensic.) The cost of
the class will be a paltry $5.00 to cover the cost of leather. The
time will depend on how many people are interested. The place is The
Orozco Home for Old Women and Brewery. You are guaranteed to leave
with a mask created by your own hands that would be befitting of any
SCA Masked Ball.
Please RSVP if you are interested.
Elyssa de Orozco