[NR] Leather Mask Making Class

Elyssa Hoffman madlaber at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 17:08:53 PDT 2011

Hola!,
Adelaide's Leather Mask Making Class will start at 10:00 this Saturday
and go until it is time to leave for  Belgutai's Pub. Adelaide is
streatching out the hours to accommdate the schedule requests. It wont
take that long to make the masks.
There is still room for more since she is streatching out the hours.
Please RSVP if you are interested so she can have enough leather. I am
sending out my address and directions privatly. I live in the middle
of 20 wooded acres so don't be surprized when you can't see my house
from the road. A Lion Dragon Tabard will be on my mailbox at the end
of the driveway.
Elyssa