[NR] [Northkeep] Proposed Northern Regional Names

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sun Feb 6 13:45:38 PST 2011

Dear Ian
You left my name suggestion off.
In keeping with the Norse naming concept of naming an area with something True or not I would like to suggest  Amberland. This has two reasons. It give all people in the north to wear amber. That would set us apart from other places visually. It does reflect an impression of the area  that is all ready part of our culture. It would work into poetry and song well. It seems easy to yell. and almost every one could say it.
Duchess Willow de Wisp