[NR] [Northkeep] Proposed Northern Regional Names

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sun Feb 6 19:39:32 PST 2011

I did it again.
associate
We need to be looking for a name that is not all ready associated with someone or something.
It needs to be like taba rosa that we put the first imprints on.
It needs to be easy to say in the heat of battle and fits into poems and songs.
It should be something that expresses our feelings and is beautiful to the ear.
I know a lot of you rough Norse types reject to much Dolf stuff but you love blue glass and gold for its beauty along with bright velvets and brocades and good furs.
We are the Crossroads of many Kingdoms. The North could be the gathering place of many different people so we need a land that invites them . A Greenland not an Iceland.
willow