[NR] Northern Regional Meeting

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Sun Jan 16 19:44:37 PST 2011

Greetings unto the Northern Region of Ansteorra,

We are pleased and honored to host a Northern Regional Meeting at WinterKingdom.  This meeting shall occur at 4:30 immediately following classes, it shall last until all discussion are done or feast is imminent, whichever occurs first.  We invite all to come attend this meeting to continue the ongoing discussions regarding the Northern Region.  Safe travels to all and we look forward to seeing everyone.

Yours in Service,

Facon and Keigan
Baron and Baroness of Northkeep
Lord and Lady of Chemin Noir