[NR] Results from the NORTHERN REGIONAL NAMING SURVEY

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 09:35:08 PDT 2011

Greetings,

Like Diarmaid and Estrill, I would like to see the raw data posted. I would be happy to help with the statistical analysis.

With a few less names in the mix, people's opinions will shift...and the next round definitely needs to include folks who do not have access to the Internet.

Regards,
Tadhg
...brick by brick