[NR] percentages from NORTHERN REGIONAL NAMING SURVEY

Cameron Lewis okrabbit at cox.net
Mon Jun 6 14:03:48 PDT 2011

The problem that I didn’t want was copyright issues with Quivara and
Norchester and that Norðþunor is pronounced either northerner or
nord-THUNDERRRRRRRRR.  This is why we stayed away from anything with hills,
fire, tornados, keeps, wolves and thunder too not make it the region that
supports one group.

Cassius

Well, cool, if we take the top 10 most liked and the top 10 least disliked,
we wind up with 6 names (sorted by ambivalence):

   Name
  Like%
  Neutral%
  Dislike%

   Cyrmoden *
  28.68
  35.29
  36.03

   Hastmark *
  30.43
  34.06
  35.51

   Quivara
  28.47
  32.12
  39.42

   Norðþunor
  27.61
  29.85
  42.54

   Norchester
  29.63
  28.89
  41.48

   Hríthmarc *
  40.44
  24.26
  35.29

See?  I keep telling you all we should go with "Dave".

M/D