[NR] percentages from NORTHERN REGIONAL NAMING SURVEY

Rose rose_welch at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 14:09:47 PDT 2011

Names alone should not put us in a position to be sued. Quivara, specifically, has been too widely used to put us in a hot seat, so to speak, regardless.

-R

"Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared."