[NR] percentages from NORTHERN REGIONAL NAMING SURVEY

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 6 14:29:12 PDT 2011

There's no such thing as a "copyright question" regarding a 500 year old word, and while I have issues with "norchester" as a regional name (although it would make a dandy alternate name for Northkeep) it was not unpopular.  I agree with the pronunciation problems with the other one I can't type in my iPad, but wasn't someone just telling us we shouldn't be negative about the names and how they can be mispronounced? :)

Tell you what, let's ask the book heralds --- hypothetically speaking, are their any glaring issues with any of these names?

M/d