[NR] NORTHERN REGIONAL NAMING POLL

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 06:54:32 PDT 2011

In that case, I move we start over and clear thhe old list.  People know what sorts of names they are interested in.  This is the end of June, how about the end of October, we get the local heralds to submit the new list of names to the web list, and we work from that.  Give it three months, and then we take an informal poll to reduce the names to a workable number.  If after November there are no more workable names, we return to the top names on this list.

Marc/Diarmaid