[NR] NORTHERN REGIONAL NAMING POLL

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Tue Jun 28 19:54:05 PDT 2011

That is a brilliant idea.  I would suggest getting the branch herald
from each group to get together a volunteer list of people with
experience in this type of research and co-ordinating through the
regional herald.

Why *experience*, some may ask?  For the same reason you would not want
the Crown to be forever after dressed in robes of state designed by
people who volunteer after making one T-tunic and watching a bunch of
Xena. While there have been a few queens *I* think would ... well, never
mind that.

The point - you don't take the love of your life to an amateur.  You
seek professional help if they mean so much to you.

Ulf