[NR] NORTHERN REGIONAL NAMING POLL

Ian Dun Gillan ian1550 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 30 16:42:35 PDT 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen please remember that indeed this process has been going
on for about a year and that each of the previously listed steps have been
observed. There is no small group of folks fueling this movement there is a
very sizable contingent of the northern region taking part in it. If the
issue is that people want their names considered then please put them forth
this matter is not yet closed. Multiple times at multiple events across the
region the populace has been put to the question and every time the majority
was to seek a new name. Those votes at those discussions and meetings is why
we are at the stage we are at today. Just because a few people on these
email lists are saying they are not sure that is what is wanted does not
make it so...but I am not discrediting anyone or their opinions just
pointing out that protocols have been observed and all due consideration is
being offered in this process. Until a final decision is made by the people
of the Northern Region or these activities are put to a stop by the crown
then they will in all likelihood proceed using all the concern for group
consensus and political correctness possible.

Most Kindly
Ian