[NR] NORTHERN REGIONAL NAMING POLL

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 18:03:06 PDT 2011

I have no problem with having the heralds look at the names and it is my
understanding that there are several of them doing this right now. Those
that cannot be vetted should be eliminated. Those that are left should
be voted on.

I am glad that we agree there is no reason to throw it all away and
start from scratch.

Those that are wanting to delay it keep saying that there are more names
but I don't ever see these other names. This is why I want to keep
pushing forward with the names we have (and that can be vetted) so that
we can complete the process.

I look forward to having an opportunity to sit and discuss all the
wonders of the North with you over a nice bottle of mead:-)

Vincenti