[NR] [Northkeep] solutions to North Ansteorra problems

Etienne de St. Amaranth northern at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Mon Mar 28 15:57:30 PDT 2011

The online map may actually confuse things.  Crossrode Keep was never in the northern region.  A better boundary attempt would be to follow the Red River until you reach Brad Leah, then curve around Brad Leah and run that southern border out to the Texas - New Mexico border.

Respectfully,
Sent from my iPhone,

Etienne