[NR] [Northkeep] solutions to North Ansteorra problems

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 00:01:35 PDT 2011

 Please excuse me as I Pookaciously freely associate my thoughts at
1:45 in the morning.

My efforts in the SCA have been to develop a characteristic of
"Inclusion" in the SCA. To give everyone a sense they are welcome and
there is room amongst us, for them.

So, when talk is of "The North(ern Region)" my first thoughts are of
Adlersruhe and Bonwicke and how there inclusion could better be
represented as us being defined as "The Newest (Region)".

Positive/Negative Yin/Yang North/South one cannot be defined lest it
be juxtaposed with its antonym, and I'm not sure if that is the
predominant intention.

30 different names and ten fold that number of opinions. As a small
gift and mindful acknowledgement of the members who are now among us
from Adlersruhe and Bonwicke, I shall support those two groups in
their preference (hopefully singular) in matters concerning naming,
coloring, and favoring. This shall be my way of acknowledging and
welcoming them into the ranks of Ansteorra's Newest Region.

"Welcome Friends, I am Honored to Journey with You into our Future".

Pooky

Every moment within the SCA is a precious gift. A precious gift
wherein we might create the memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime
of happiness and joyful memories is The~Dream!