[NR] solutions to North Ansteorra problems

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Sun Mar 27 19:33:44 PDT 2011

Polaris is just another way to say "North star" and it sounds pretty. Blue would be just as nice. I wasn't thinking about trimaris Oops!
I can make ribbon roses and I don't know how to make  a Cockade. I thought blue would stand out at coronation.
We could roll in the red dirt and be red.
Roses in general do not belong to the Order of the Rose.  Some herald out there save me. but you are right blue and white are the Trimaris rose.
We could sing or chant or something. Just so Our Crown knows that the people standing at his back come from the North.
A little dense in the head Willow.