[NR] !TRIUMPHENT!

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 23:33:16 PDT 2011

Greetings from !Pooky! your beloved Northern Regional Minister of Children,

Lady Eirabel Ross has designed an Arthurian Quest that will be held at
The Province of Mooneschadowe's Triumphe of the Eclipse VI  occurring
September 16-18, 2011 10am-1pm. She has secured the attendance of
multiple visions of Merlin; the second greatest magician ever to grace
The DREAM (second only to Malaki David Dracwine), the sorceress Morgan
Le Fey, Princess Guinevere, Sir Galahad with the Holy Grail, and even
King Arthur himself!

And for all of those who think The Minister of Children office and
activities are a fabulous thing (with glee in Pookie's heart) arrangements
are in the works for our very own Lady Cait O'Hara,
Kingdom MoC, to present a MoC warranting class to those whom gather, a
round table (irony) on all things Page School and time permitting
possibly a badge class for the youths Ansteorra!

Pooky will bring the yard games Bocce', Qubb (if I cut some lumber),
Tug-on-a-Rope, and
Croquet to Triumphe so that I have so to do.

Triumphe will be full of AWESOMENESS!

Respect and Loving Gratitude,
Pookie ~ The Newest Region's Minister of Children (NRMoC)

"Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with truth."
~ Pooky